Wednesday 4 April 2012

WEBSITE PLAGIARISM

I recently came across a local computer repair website that had blatantly plagiarised (used without consent) content from my website. They had copied and pasted some text and used some of my images and layout. I obviously wasn't very happy with this so contacted the website owner. He had no idea what I was referring to as he had paid a so called web design company in Glasgow (I won't mention their name) to create their new website. This company does cheap websites, not surprising they're so cheap if they're going to search for local websites and steal content. There is a reason most websites have a © copyright notice at the bottom of the page. Like eveything else in life you get what you pay for. Rant over.

1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740.   I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete